Historical Summaries

Harvest Summary of HRW - September 5th, 2014

Rain continues to plague the 2014 HRW wheat harvest in North Dakota, Idaho and Montana. Amounts ranged from a less than a 1” (2.54 cm) in Idaho to well over that in Montana and North Dakota during the last 7 days. North Dakota is now 65% complete with harvest, and as indicated last week, much of the remaining HRW acres may be abandon as the rains continue to affect quality. Montana is 97% complete, but as was indicated last week, much of the northern half of the state receive 8” to 10” (20.3-25.4 cm) where the majority remaining 3% to be harvested is located.

There are currently 453 samples of an expected 530 samples in the lab with very little change in overall average testing results as compared to last week. All remaining samples are expected to be in the lab next week when a preliminary overall harvest report will be issued. A final report will be issued in mid-October including comparisons to last year’s crop and the 5-year averages.

Click Here to Download PDF of The HRW Harvest Summary September 5 2014

Harvest Summary
Tst Exp MST Pro% DKG TKW FN Grade Test Weight FM DMG S&B DEF
453 530 11.8 13.3 0.4 30.2* 389* 1HRW 60.8 79.9 0.1 0.4 0.8 1.3
FINAL 2013
534 Final 10.9 13.4 0.6 26.0 421 2HRW 59.9 78.8 0.2 0.1 1.6 2.0

*Partial Data

©2018 Plains Grains, Inc. 127 NRC, Stillwater, OK 74078 | All rights reserved.

The information contained herein is provided as a public service with the understanding Plains Grains, Inc. (PGI) makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the absolute accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this website and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents. PGI may make changes to information at any time and add to, remove, update, or correct the information provided. While PGI attempts to maintain the highest accuracy of content on its website, it makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information and data.

Individuals accessing this website will make their own determination of how suitable the information and data is for their usage and intent. In no event will PGI be responsible for damages resulting from the use or reliance upon this information and data. PGI does not warrant that the use of this information is free of any claims of copyright infringement.